Wanted: C AST generator

David Given

Many years ago I found an open source library that would read in a C
file, parse it, do type analysis and program validation, and hand the
caller a neatly constructed AST annotated with all the type information
needed to form the front end of a compiler.

I suddenly found myself wanting this again, and now, of course, I can no
longer find it, or even remember what it was called. Does this seem at
all familiar to anyone, and if so, does anyone know where I might be
able to find it? (Or something similar...)

user923005

Many years ago I found an open source library that would read in a C
file, parse it, do type analysis and program validation, and hand the
caller a neatly constructed AST annotated with all the type information
needed to form the front end of a compiler.

I suddenly found myself wanting this again, and now, of course, I can no
longer find it, or even remember what it was called. Does this seem at
all familiar to anyone, and if so, does anyone know where I might be
able to find it? (Or something similar...)

Maybe this can help:
http://www.google.com/search?source...,GGLJ:en&q=c+(+ast+OR+"Abstract+syntax+tree")