C# Language Chat this Thursday, 3/10 @ 1pm PST

Scott Nonnenberg [MSFT]

C# Team members will be online this Thursday. See you there!

Also: we have a C# IDE chat planned for March 24th.

March 10, 2005
1:00 - 2:00 P.M. Pacific time
"Want to know more about anonymous delegates in C# 2.0, or our design
rationale for them? Perhaps you have some great ideas you'd like to share
with other C# users or the C# language team. Join the C# team for all that
and more - it's all up to you!"

Add this chat to your calendar:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/chats/outlook_reminders/05_03_10_CSharp.ics
The chatroom itself: http://msdn.microsoft.com/chats/chatroom.aspx