    Please if you can help me write this program. I need it for Monday.

    Thank You!

    Sandra
    sscolon, Dec 6, 2003

  2. sscolon

    Aggro Guest

    sscolon wrote:

    > Please if you can help me write this program. I need it for Monday.

    Ok.

    1. Go get yourself a C++ book or find online C++ manual (not as good as
    getting a C++ book)
    2. Start reading it.
    3. Learn the basics of C++ (book helps with this)
    4. Write your program.

    Oh, and most important rule when learning anything. Don't ask others to
    do it for you. That way you won't learn.

    If you already know the basics of C++ programming. Then start writing
    your program. Show us the code here and tell where you have problems. We
    will help you, but we won't do it for you.
    Aggro, Dec 6, 2003

  3. sscolon

    Alan Morgan Guest

    In article <>,
    sscolon <> wrote:
    >Hi! My name is Sandra. I am doing this project in which I need to write
    >a C++ program. I need your help.

    And I need $100/hour.

    You might find that opening a textbook and reading the assigned
    chapters is cheaper and, ultimately, more rewarding.

    Alan
    --
    Defendit numerus
    Alan Morgan, Dec 6, 2003