C++ programming

sscolon

Hi! My name is Sandra. I am doing this project in which I need to write a C++ program. I need your help. Here are the instructions.I need to input the last names of the students in his class and their grades(in percentage) in the final examination. The program will continue to prompt the user to add student's name and grade until the user types in a flag or sentinel value -1 to indicate "end of the data entering". At the end of the data entering the program prints out the names of students, their grades in percentage and if A, B, C, D or F and present in the format below. Also print the summary of total number of students and class average.

NAME OF STUDENT PERCENTAGE GRADE

Colon Smith

Please if you can help me write this program. I need it for Monday.

Thank You!

Sandra

Aggro

sscolon said:
Please if you can help me write this program. I need it for Monday.

Ok.

1. Go get yourself a C++ book or find online C++ manual (not as good as
getting a C++ book)
2. Start reading it.
3. Learn the basics of C++ (book helps with this)
4. Write your program.

Oh, and most important rule when learning anything. Don't ask others to
do it for you. That way you won't learn.

If you already know the basics of C++ programming. Then start writing
your program. Show us the code here and tell where you have problems. We
will help you, but we won't do it for you.

Alan Morgan

Hi! My name is Sandra. I am doing this project in which I need to write
a C++ program. I need your help.

And I need $100/hour.

You might find that opening a textbook and reading the assigned
chapters is cheaper and, ultimately, more rewarding.

Alan