C/Ubuntu ][ Problem in Buffer Overflow logic

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Anonymous, Dec 19, 2008.

  1. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    > mmm as far as I am concerned, Han in my 2 posts has been really
    > exhaustive, and explained me things even too well.
    >
    > Even if my requests weren't much precise, he succeeded in
    > understanding what i mean to say and treated every argument with
    > accuracy...
    >
    > Only wanted to say my opinion... bye

    Happy to help. If you have any future questions about similar
    topics, just post them to comp.lang.c, and either I or someone
    else will gladly answer them for you. Best to ignore the
    people telling you you're off-topic; you're not. I know that
    in your thread "ENV vars" I suggested posting to comp.lang.c
    *and* comp.unix.programmer, but after seeing that the replies on
    comp.unix.programmer consisted of only bullying about your English
    by people who also post to comp.lang.c, I wouldn't bother posting
    to comp.unix.programmer at all in future.

    Yours,
    Han from China

    Anonymous, Dec 19, 2008