C++ XML Data Binding

Discussion in 'XML' started by Xamalaek, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. Xamalaek

    Xamalaek Guest

    Hello all,

    I am looking for a tool that creates C++ classes from a Schema in
    order to read an XML file.

    I know that Java has JAXB, and there is the Opensource JAXME, but is
    there any such equivalent for C++?

    I guess I would like the generated classes to use the Xerces C++ XML
    parser (my preference). Ultimately I am looking for some sort of
    specification for C++/XML data binding.

    I.e. the C++/XML data binding compiler would takes as input a Schema
    description (in most cases an XML Schema, but it may be a DTD) and
    outputs a set of C++ classes, that can read an XML file conforming to
    the Schema.

    Regards,

    Xamalaek, Feb 23, 2004