  1. Craig David

    Craig David Guest

    I need help with C++. please reply.
    Craig David, Oct 9, 2003

  2. On 9 Oct 2003 03:47:20 -0700, (Craig David) wrote:

    >I need help with C++. please reply.

    Try to post a bit more specific question in [comp.lang.c++],
    not this group, which is concerned with C.

    (Since it seems you're new to news, also keep in mind: when you
    reply to a posting, place your response textually _under_ whatever
    you're responding to. But perhaps you already know that.)
    Alf P. Steinbach, Oct 9, 2003

  3. Craig David

    Mike Wahler Guest

    Re: [redir] C++

    +=======================\
    | C++ Department ===>> comp.lang.c++
    | /
    | Department Directory |
    | || |
    | || |
    +=========\/============+
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    +=======================\
    | School of C and C++ ===>> alt.comp.lang.learn,c-c++
    | /
    | Campus Directory |
    | || |
    | || |
    +=========\/============+
    http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~ajo/faqs/acllc-c .html

    +=======================\
    | Visitor Information ===>> www.usenet.org
    | -Maps /
    | -Points of Interest |
    | -Local Customs |
    +=======================+

    Please post carefully. Thank you.

    -Mike
    Mike Wahler, Oct 9, 2003
  4. On 9 Oct 2003 03:47:20 -0700, in comp.lang.c ,
    (Craig David) wrote:

    >I need help with C++. please reply.

    Firstly, if you want C++ help, you're posting in the wrong group. This
    is comp.lang.c

    Secondly, "Help with C++" is a pretty large topic. What sort of help?
    Do you need to know what books to buy? How to use templates? How to
    initialise private class member data? How to use inheritance? What
    size 'a' is?

    So please go to CLC++ and ask a specific question!!

    --
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, Oct 9, 2003