Cache or HttpApplicationState

Brian

Hopefully someone can clear this up for me.

Is "Context.Cache.Insert(....)" cached per worker process? So if I have a
webservice and we up the process to something like 5, does that mean that
there will be 5 copies of the same object in memory?

I have something crucial that I need to keep in cache, but there can only be
one version of it, and all the processes must use the same object.
In this case, would it be a good idea to use the
"HttpContext.Current.Application.Set(...)"?

I believe this is the case in web applications, but I have never seen this
issue addressed in web services. Is this even an issue?