CACHE PROBLEM !

Kruno

Hi !
My problem is :

I have a link on my secure part of web site with which user can signout...
Along with that below link is users name under which user signs in..
When user presses that link he is redirected to default
starting page and on the way I call the Session.RemoveAll,
FormsAuthentication.Signout...

But If I press BACK button on browser he is redirected to secure
page from which he camed WITHOUT signing in AGAIN

I think that that page stays written in browsers cache (although
i have html that sais "expire cahe")

CAN ANYONE HELP ME ??

Cor Ligthert

Hi Kruno,

It is a direct answer, however I do not know if it solves your problem?

Response.Cache.SetExpires(DateTime.Now.AddTicks(500))

Cor

S. Justin Gengo

Are you specifically checking if the user is authenticated on the secure
page?

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer

www.aboutfortunate.com

"Out of chaos comes order."
Nietzsche

Raymond Lewallen

Kruno,

The use might be able to see that page he came from, but if the user were to
invoke an event that causes a postback or cause a different page to load
within that app domain, he will get sent to you default page setup because
he will fail authentication. He is logged out, its only that the page is
stored in his cache. He won't be able to do anything with the page.

Raymond Lewallen

Guest

On the Page_Load, I usally put these if the page required not cached on the clients browser cach
which clients need to request everytime to the server without using client's browser cache

With Response.Cach
.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.NoCache
.SetSlidingExpiration(True
.SetExpires(DateTime.Now
End Wit