    Thanks,
    Trint

    .Net programmer

    Trint Smith, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Trint Smith

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Upload fields won't keep their value over postback (it tries already to send
    the file on that postback). Can't you make a client-side date selection to
    get pass this? (say date picker from popup).

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    Teemu Keiski, Feb 26, 2004

  3. Trint Smith

    Trint Smith Guest

    When someone clicks on the calendar, can I somehow save the file field
    data and put it back on calendar postback?
    Thanks,
    Trint

    .Net programmer

    Trint Smith, Feb 26, 2004