Calendar control erases my upload file control data...

Trint Smith

My calendar control erases my upload file control data...
The control that allows you to select a file for upload???,
well after I do that, I click on the calendar day and when the screen
recovers from that, the directory and file are gone!!
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Trint

.Net programmer
(e-mail address removed)

Teemu Keiski

Upload fields won't keep their value over postback (it tries already to send
the file on that postback). Can't you make a client-side date selection to
get pass this? (say date picker from popup).

Trint Smith

When someone clicks on the calendar, can I somehow save the file field
data and put it back on calendar postback?
Thanks,
Trint

.Net programmer
(e-mail address removed)