Calendar Control

AllanD

Hello everyone,
I seem to be having a problem with getting the Calendar control that
comes with Visual Studio to trap for the OnSelectionChanged event. When
I click on a date in the calendar a postback is made and control goes
back to the first page of my application. It never reaches the code for
the event. There is no property "AutoPostBack" for my Calendar control
so I can not set it to false. When the event is added to the control
the HTML is not being updated to show a reference to the
Calendar1_SelectionChanged method.

Are there patches to this control? Are there known bugs for what I am
describing?

I am really stuck and need to get this resolved. Any help would be
appreciated.

I am writing this in C# with .NET v1.1.4322 SP1 and development
environment v7.1.3088

Thanks,
Allan

AllanD

Sorry everyone. I figured out the problem. I had not set up my user
permissions for this page and the postback was kicking me out.

Allan