Calendar Control - Problem with Selected Date Change - Have to Press Twice

Michael England

I'm having trouble with the Calendar control in ASP.NET using VB. When I
place a calendar on a page and then select a new date, it seems that I have
to select the date twice in order for any content on the page to be updated
that depends on the selected date. The calendar itself updates correctly
(the selected date is highlighted) but the other content on the page stays
the same until the date is selected a second time.

I'm not sure how to get the page content to update the first time the
selected date is changed. I'm passing calendar.SelectedDate to the function
that provides the appointments for a particular date.

Has anyone else come across this problem? If you have, would you mind
sharing with me how I can fix it?

Thanks SO much!

MikeE