Calendar control to select data of birth?

les

All the calendar samples I've seen are unsuitable for selecting a date
of birth because you would have to navigate back through the months
and years to get the right year.

Is there a sample that makes it easier to select the year more easily?

Thanks
Leslie

Jason

you could populate a DropDownList (or use multiple DropDownLists) to get the
year. Then use the list(s) SelectedIndexChanged event to change what year
the calendar is selected to by changing the Calendar's VisibleDate property.

Or you could do it all using DropDownLists if you wanted to not use the
Calendar at all.

hope that helps,

Jason Perry