Call a web service from ASP 3 application, possible?

Anders

Hi
I have an ASP 3 application and I'm required to extend it to call an
external web service for some banking functions. Do you guys have any code
examples on this or any suggestions? I'd like to do it in .NET but this is an
ASP 3 app. Would you recommend me to write it in .NET and wrap it? What is
the best way in that case?

Thanks!

Anders

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Anders said:
Hi
I have an ASP 3 application and I'm required to extend it to call an
external web service for some banking functions. Do you guys have any
code examples on this or any suggestions? I'd like to do it in .NET
but this is an ASP 3 app. Would you recommend me to write it in .NET
and wrap it? What is the best way in that case?
There are several good articles in this search result:

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Anders said:
Hi
I have an ASP 3 application and I'm required to extend it to call an
external web service for some banking functions. Do you guys have any
code examples on this or any suggestions? I'd like to do it in .NET
but this is an ASP 3 app. Would you recommend me to write it in .NET
and wrap it? What is the best way in that case?
Here's the link that should have been pasted in my previous post:
http://www.google.com/search?source...sume web service from classic ASP&sa=N&tab=xw