    within ASP.NET

    Thanks in advance. Your help is greatly appreciated.
    , May 14, 2007

  2. IKVM can convert a Java JAR file to a .NET DLL. Works really well, we
    use it in a project for a 3rd party custom communication library
    that's provided to us by a partner in Java.

    http://www.ikvm.net/

    HTH,

    Sam

    We're hiring! B-Line Medical is seeking .NET
    Developers for exciting positions in medical product
    development in MD/DC. Work with a variety of technologies
    in a relaxed team environment. See ads on Dice.com.

    Samuel R. Neff, May 14, 2007

  3. On May 14, 3:15 pm, wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a Java file which consists of some routines. I don't have any
    > experience in Jave but ASP.NET, C# or VB. I wonder if it is possible
    > to call this Jave file from ASP.NET and be able to use this routine
    > within ASP.NET
    >
    > Thanks in advance. Your help is greatly appreciated.

    post the code here
    Alexey Smirnov, May 14, 2007