Call Java routine in ASP.NET

sweetpotatop

Hi,

I have a Java file which consists of some routines. I don't have any
experience in Jave but ASP.NET, C# or VB. I wonder if it is possible
to call this Jave file from ASP.NET and be able to use this routine
within ASP.NET

Thanks in advance. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Samuel R. Neff

IKVM can convert a Java JAR file to a .NET DLL. Works really well, we
use it in a project for a 3rd party custom communication library
that's provided to us by a partner in Java.

http://www.ikvm.net/

HTH,

Sam

Guest

Hi,

I have a Java file which consists of some routines. I don't have any
experience in Jave but ASP.NET, C# or VB. I wonder if it is possible
to call this Jave file from ASP.NET and be able to use this routine
within ASP.NET

Thanks in advance. Your help is greatly appreciated.

post the code here