calling a function in main from a dll

Les

Hi,

I know I can call functions in my dll from the main program by using
LoadLibrary and GetProAddress, but how do I do the reverse? That is,
how do I call a function in the main program from the dll?

Thanks,

Les
(e-mail address removed)

Jim Langston

Les said:
Hi,

I know I can call functions in my dll from the main program by using
LoadLibrary and GetProAddress, but how do I do the reverse? That is,
how do I call a function in the main program from the dll?

Thanks,

I guess you could call a function in the dll passing it a function pointer
and have the dll call the function through that.

John Ratliff

Les said:
Hi,

I know I can call functions in my dll from the main program by using
LoadLibrary and GetProAddress, but how do I do the reverse? That is,
how do I call a function in the main program from the dll?

This is not really the best place for your question. This newsgroup is
for questions about the C++ language as defined by the ANSI/ISO C++
Standard.

There are no DLLs in Standard C++. You should try a newsgroup dedicated
to your library or platform or something. Probably somewhere in the
microsoft.public forums.

--John Ratliff