Calling com proxies from asp.net

Ryan

What is the trick to calling a interop proxy (dcom) from
asp.net. I did a winforms test with the same scenerio and
it worked first try.
When the scenerio is run as a webform the type cannot be
loaded and it 'appears' to be looking in the system32 dir.

Any ideas on how to get asp.net to look in the right
location? I can't seem to find any examples out there.