Calling to object model of Microsoft Outlook

Tarllem

Hi!

I'm trying to call to the assemblies of Outlook (<%
@Import Namespace="Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook"%>) but this line shows
the message: Can`t find Office inside Microsoft name space. The assemblies
are installed from Microsoft Office.

You have any idea? thanks!

Scott M.

You can't import a namespace unless you already have a reference to the
assembly that contains the namespace.

MasterGaurav

Just wondering from where did you get these namespaces?
What inter-op assemblies are using -- I mean, where did you them from?

I think you would need to either:
1. Put the assemblies in GAC (if they're signed)
-- OR --
2. Copy them to the bin folder for the HTTP-Runtime to be able to get
them.

--
Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish