    the message: Can`t find Office inside Microsoft name space. The assemblies
    are installed from Microsoft Office.

    You have any idea? thanks!

    Tarllem, Mar 3, 2005

  2. Tarllem

    Scott M. Guest

    You can't import a namespace unless you already have a reference to the
    assembly that contains the namespace.

    Scott M., Mar 3, 2005

  3. Tarllem

    MasterGaurav Guest

    Just wondering from where did you get these namespaces?
    What inter-op assemblies are using -- I mean, where did you them from?

    I think you would need to either:
    1. Put the assemblies in GAC (if they're signed)
    -- OR --
    2. Copy them to the bin folder for the HTTP-Runtime to be able to get
    them.

    --
    Cheers,
    Gaurav Vaish