    available].
    Thanks in advace.

    Wayne...
    Wayne..., Sep 16, 2004

  2. Re: [OT] Can anyone recommend any Audio Processing libraries?

    Wayne... wrote:

    > While still being pretty new to C++ [although not programming in
    > general] I'd like to produce some audio FX plug in's. S#o I was
    > wondering if anyoner could point me at any known good libraries
    > or resources. I'm a bit beliver in producing program's while
    > your learning that you find interesting, and being a musician it
    > seem's an ideal way to go [thus allowing me to make plug-in's
    > and app's I want as opposed to what is available].
    > Thanks in advace.

    http://www.softsynth.com/musiclinks.html
    http://www.harmony-central.com/Computer/Programming/
    http://www.musicdsp.org/
    http://www.u-he.com/vstsource/
    http://spuc.sourceforge.net/
    http://hummer.stanford.edu/sig/
    http://www.create.ucsb.edu/CSL/
    http://ccrma.stanford.edu/software/stk/
    http://www.music.helsinki.fi/research/spkit/
    http://plugin.org.uk/

    That should just about get you started ;)

    Martin Eisenberg, Sep 16, 2004

  3. On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:44:05 +0100, "Wayne..."
    <> wrote:

    >While still being pretty new to C++ [although not programming in general]
    >I'd like to produce some audio FX plug in's. S#o I was wondering if anyoner
    >could point me at any known good libraries or resources.
    >I'm a bit beliver in producing program's while your learning that you find
    >interesting, and being a musician it seem's an ideal way to go [thus
    >allowing me to make plug-in's and app's I want as opposed to what is
    >available].
    >Thanks in advace.
    >
    >Wayne...

    What platform? Intel makes some high performance libraries which run
    on x86 platforms (mostly Windows and Linux) -- whether or not audio is
    among them, I don't really know.

    --
    Bob Hairgrove
    Bob Hairgrove, Sep 16, 2004
  4. "Wayne..." <> wrote in message news:<41497c0f@212.67.96.135>...
    > While still being pretty new to C++ [although not programming in general]
    > I'd like to produce some audio FX plug in's. S#o I was wondering if anyoner
    > could point me at any known good libraries or resources.
    > I'm a bit beliver in producing program's while your learning that you find
    > interesting, and being a musician it seem's an ideal way to go [thus
    > allowing me to make plug-in's and app's I want as opposed to what is
    > available].
    > Thanks in advace.
    >
    > Wayne...

    Check out fmod, SDL, and OpenAL. You can probably do it with DirectX or Win32 also.
    Scott Simontis, Sep 17, 2004
  5. Wayne...

    Wayne... Guest

    "Martin Eisenberg" <> wrote in message
    > Wayne... wrote:
    >
    > > While still being pretty new to C++ [although not programming in
    > > general] I'd like to produce some audio FX plug in's. S#o I was
    > > wondering if anyoner could point me at any known good libraries
    > > or resources. I'm a bit beliver in producing program's while
    > > your learning that you find interesting, and being a musician it
    > > seem's an ideal way to go [thus allowing me to make plug-in's
    > > and app's I want as opposed to what is available].
    > > Thanks in advace.

    > http://www.softsynth.com/musiclinks.html
    > http://www.harmony-central.com/Computer/Programming/
    > http://www.musicdsp.org/
    > http://www.u-he.com/vstsource/
    > http://spuc.sourceforge.net/
    > http://hummer.stanford.edu/sig/
    > http://www.create.ucsb.edu/CSL/
    > http://ccrma.stanford.edu/software/stk/
    > http://www.music.helsinki.fi/research/spkit/
    > http://plugin.org.uk/
    >
    > That should just about get you started ;)
    >
    > --
    > Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.

    Thanks for all the link's. That should keep me busy for a while.

    Wayne...
    Wayne..., Sep 17, 2004