Can anyone recommend any Audio Processing libraries?

Wayne...

While still being pretty new to C++ [although not programming in general]
I'd like to produce some audio FX plug in's. S#o I was wondering if anyoner
could point me at any known good libraries or resources.
I'm a bit beliver in producing program's while your learning that you find
interesting, and being a musician it seem's an ideal way to go [thus
allowing me to make plug-in's and app's I want as opposed to what is
available].
Thanks in advace.

Wayne...

Martin Eisenberg

Wayne... said:
While still being pretty new to C++ [although not programming in
general] I'd like to produce some audio FX plug in's. S#o I was
wondering if anyoner could point me at any known good libraries
or resources. I'm a bit beliver in producing program's while
your learning that you find interesting, and being a musician it
seem's an ideal way to go [thus allowing me to make plug-in's
and app's I want as opposed to what is available].
Thanks in advace.

http://www.softsynth.com/musiclinks.html
http://www.harmony-central.com/Computer/Programming/
http://www.musicdsp.org/
http://www.u-he.com/vstsource/
http://spuc.sourceforge.net/
http://hummer.stanford.edu/sig/
http://www.create.ucsb.edu/CSL/
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/software/stk/
http://www.music.helsinki.fi/research/spkit/
http://plugin.org.uk/

That should just about get you started ;)

Bob Hairgrove

While still being pretty new to C++ [although not programming in general]
I'd like to produce some audio FX plug in's. S#o I was wondering if anyoner
could point me at any known good libraries or resources.
I'm a bit beliver in producing program's while your learning that you find
interesting, and being a musician it seem's an ideal way to go [thus
allowing me to make plug-in's and app's I want as opposed to what is
available].
Thanks in advace.

Wayne...

What platform? Intel makes some high performance libraries which run
on x86 platforms (mostly Windows and Linux) -- whether or not audio is
among them, I don't really know.

Scott Simontis

Wayne... said:
While still being pretty new to C++ [although not programming in general]
I'd like to produce some audio FX plug in's. S#o I was wondering if anyoner
could point me at any known good libraries or resources.
I'm a bit beliver in producing program's while your learning that you find
interesting, and being a musician it seem's an ideal way to go [thus
allowing me to make plug-in's and app's I want as opposed to what is
available].
Thanks in advace.

Wayne...

Check out fmod, SDL, and OpenAL. You can probably do it with DirectX or Win32 also.

Wayne...

Martin Eisenberg said:
Wayne... said:
[...]

Thanks for all the link's. That should keep me busy for a while.

Wayne...