    hello everyone,
    if you can help me to update a table entry from global.asa on session
    end please help me..
    geshan, Jul 21, 2006

  2. geshan

    Mike Brind Guest

    Mike Brind, Jul 21, 2006

  3. geshan wrote:
    > hello everyone,
    > if you can help me to update a table entry from global.asa on session
    > end please help me..

    You would do it the same way you would do it in a normal asp page: using
    ADO.

    The only difference is that session_onend is running under the machine's
    IWAM account, so that account (IWAM_machinename) needs to be granted Modify
    permissions (read/write) for the folder containing your database file.

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jul 21, 2006