    subject, I would greatly appreciate any info.

    Thanks
    Mike

    Mike S, Jul 20, 2003

  2. Mike S

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    I don’t think it’s possible. The aspnet_wp process is responsible to
    handle just asp.net pages while inetinfo process (and asp.dll) handles
    just ASP pages. The only way that I can think about it is to change the
    extension mapping of asp but I don’t know how this change infects the
    asp pages processing.

    Natty Gur, CTO
    Dao2Com Ltd.
    28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak