    System.Web.UI.Page?
    --
    Robert
    =?Utf-8?B?cmdyYW5kaWRpZXI=?=, Jul 22, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cmdyYW5kaWRpZXI=?=

    Patrice Guest

    Not out from the box. You have control allowing to do that more or less like
    what ASP.NET 2.0 will provide (this is called "master pages").

    --

    Patrice

    "rgrandidier" <> a écrit dans le
    message de news:...
    > I have already created a base class that incorporates common functionlity
    > into my ASP.Net application, what I want to do is have it have a design

    time
    > interface where I can show it in VS IDE. Specifically I have HTML that
    > defines my page layout and I want to show it during design time.
    >
    > How do I provide a design time interface to my base class that derives

    from
    Patrice, Jul 22, 2005

  3. Re: Can I have base class derived from System.Web.UI.Page have des

    But how do I do it in ASP.NET 1.1?
    --
    Robert
    =?Utf-8?B?cmdyYW5kaWRpZXI=?=, Jul 22, 2005
  4. I don't want to have to do something to every page every time I create one.
    All I wnat to do is be able to change the base class to mine and bam when I
    look at the page in Design view it will display my "framework".

    Can someone point me to an article or give me some basic advice to get me
    started?

    Thanks in advance.
    --
    Robert
    =?Utf-8?B?cmdyYW5kaWRpZXI=?=, Jul 22, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?cmdyYW5kaWRpZXI=?=

    Patrice Guest

    Re: Can I have base class derived from System.Web.UI.Page have des

    Sorry, I meant you should find several third party controls by Googling
    "master pages"...

    Try :
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="master pages" "asp.net 1.1"

    --