Can someone give me an example of the SNAME type ?

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Rivka Miller, Jun 30, 2010.

  1. Rivka Miller

    Rivka Miller Guest

    Rivka Miller, Jun 30, 2010

  2. Rivka Miller

    Rivka Miller Guest

    Can someone explain me the essential parts of this function,
    specifically, with some examples of SNAME ? How should the SNAME look
    like ?

    DEFUN ("or", For, Sor, 0, UNEVALLED, 0,
    doc: /* Eval args until one of them yields non-nil, then return
    that
    value. The remaining args are not evalled at all.
    If all args return nil, return nil.
    usage: (or CONDITIONS ...) */)
    (args)
    Lisp_Object args;