Cannot Delete Files from Servlet

Emery Z. Balint Jr.

Great, I can upload files to the server, but cannot delete them. What could
be the cause of this? I've written a file using FileOutputStream, closed the
object and if certain criteria are not met, I would like to delete the file.
But the method just returns false. If I'm correct, this should easily be
possible. Many thanks in advance for any help!

Emery.
/\^/\^/\
Sun Certified Java Programmer
www.websamba.com/javarobotics/
E-stronomy - Astronomical Resources
www.websamba.com/e-stronomy/
Talking with Tonz - Dance/Alternative Music
www.soundclick.com/talkingwithtonz/

Joe

java-nodashes-robotics@- said:
Great, I can upload files to the server, but cannot delete them. What could
be the cause of this? I've written a file using FileOutputStream, closed the
object and if certain criteria are not met, I would like to delete the file.
But the method just returns false. If I'm correct, this should easily be
possible. Many thanks in advance for any help!

Does the servlet process have sufficient permissions to delete files?