Cannot display Custom Error Page

Guest

I've set the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the <customErrors> tag in
web.config file to the filename of the custom error page. However, ASP.NET
does not display this page whenever an unhandled exception is thrown.

Similarly, if I were to set the "ErrorPage" attribute of the @Page directive
to the filename of the custom error page, this page would not display.

I really do not know what's causing the problem and how to make it work.

Guest

thanks, got it.

Sonu Kapoor said:
Have you set the attribute mode to "RemoteOnly"? Then it will only show you
the error page from a remote system. Set it to "On" to display the custom
error page. Remeber it is case-sensitive.

--
Sonu Kapoor - [MCP]
ASP.NET Moderator