cannot find aspnet directory

Altman

I am getting an error while trying to run a crystal report in asp.net
1.1 on a production server. On my test server I am only able to get
the same error to occur by removing security rights on the docmuments
and settings\<computername>\aspnet folder. I figured that this is
probably the problem on the production server. The problem is, the
folder docmuments and settings\<computername>\aspnet folder is not
found. There isn't even a directory docmuments and
settings\<computername>. The production server is running Server 2k3.
I tried manually creating the directory and setting security rights and
that did not work. I have looked all over on my issue and every
document says to change security settings on the aspnet folder but
nowhere does it say anything on if the folder doesn't exist.