  1. Hi;
    In vs.2005 i'm creating a web project with c#. At Design-time i cannot move
    some controls in the form. What should i check?
    Alper Özgür, Jun 22, 2006

  2. Right click on them to see if they are locked in place.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jun 22, 2006

  3. I checked but couldn't see anything like locked..

    "Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]" <>, haber iletisinde þunlarý
    yazdý:%...

    Alper Özgür, Jun 23, 2006
  4. Alper Özgür

    Mike Lowery Guest

    Do you have absolute positioning turned on?

    Mike Lowery, Jun 23, 2006