Cannot sign/validat anymore...

Hans

I developed a little tool to sign a part of an XML file. The signature is
varified in the application.

I now work on another computer and upgraded the c#2003 app to C#2005.
I have placed my key file in a container using
sn -i mykeyfile MyContainerName.

The public key is added as a resource to the application that verfies the
signature. Somehow CheckSignature always returns false.

On the old computer it al worked fine, on the new computer is never works.

Can anybody help me to sort out why???

Thanx in advance, Hans.