Cannot using style sheet inside ASP generated Excel

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Utada P.W. SIU, Oct 4, 2004.

  1. Dear All,

    I would like to using style sheet in ASP generated Excel, but it sees cannot
    using it.
    Here's my code:

    '------------------- CODE -----------------------------------------
    <!--
    ..report {
    font-family: Arial;
    font-size: 11pt;
    }
    //-->

    <%
    response.contentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel"
    %>

    How to solve it? Thanks for advance ^.^!!

    Utada P.W. SIU, Oct 4, 2004

  2. This is not ASP related. Please either see a client-side group, or try
    formating a spreadsheet the way you'd like it to look, saving that as an
    HTML file from within Excel, and then analyze the styles it created.

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Oct 4, 2004