Can't adjust table height

active

My form contains only a filled in table.

I'd like to make the table height be a fixed pixel value.

I tried putting height on the <asp:Table
and on the <asp:TableRow
and on the <asp:TableCell

None of the above seen to make any difference.
In all cases the table adjusts itself to the cell contents.

My first choice would be to set rows with various heights.

Failing that, I'd like to set the table height and let the row heights all
be equal.

Can you tell what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance