Can't adjust table height

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by active, Apr 3, 2007.

  1. active

    active Guest

    My form contains only a filled in table.

    I'd like to make the table height be a fixed pixel value.

    I tried putting height on the <asp:Table
    and on the <asp:TableRow
    and on the <asp:TableCell

    None of the above seen to make any difference.
    In all cases the table adjusts itself to the cell contents.

    My first choice would be to set rows with various heights.

    Failing that, I'd like to set the table height and let the row heights all
    be equal.

    Can you tell what I'm doing wrong?

    Thanks in advance

    active, Apr 3, 2007