adjust the row height for some rows

SalamOnAltern

I am creating DataGrid Dynamically on the fly and binding an empty one
column datatable through a DataView object
I would like to dynamically adjust the row height for some rows of the
datagrid. Everything is done in the Page_Load event as follows

dgDynamic =
System.Activator.CreateInstance(GetType(DataGrid))
dgDynamic.AutoGenerateColumns = False
dgDynamic.CssClass = "dgcss"
dgDynamic.DataSource = CreateDataSource()
dgDynamic.DataBind()

Then when I try to acces the table control as follows I

'Dim Tbl As Table = dgDynamic.Controls(0)"
I get out of index error, when checking in a debug session
the dgDynamic.controls.coun = 0

Any ideas or example on how to manipulate the cells ?

Thanks