Can't connect to database

SimonZ

I have connection string:

<add key="appStrConnection" value="Password=readP; User ID=reader;Initial
Catalog=CP; Data Source=nl-si-comp1"/>

but I can't connect to my database: "SQL Server does not exist or access
denied" is the error message.

If I connect with query analyzer or SQL Enerprise it works, only from aspx
page won't work.

Has anybody some idea why?

If I try to connect to any other database server it works.

I have aspx on virtualPC and nl-si-comp1 is database server on my primary
machine(not virtual).

Before I installed virtual enhancments it worked.

Regards,

Rote Rote

Have you added ASPNET acct to the SQL server
database and make sure you give it the right permissions.
Hope that helps
Patrick