Can't load user control with FormView in Atlas update panel

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by staeri@gmail.com, Jul 28, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I have a simple aspx page containing a FormView which I have converted
    to a ascx page but when I load this user control it's empty. If I load
    demo user controls from msdn they show up so the problem is with the
    user control.

    I have the following code behind:

    Imports System
    Imports System.Web.UI
    Imports System.Web.UI.WebControls
    Imports NameOfWebService

    Public Class MyCodeBehind
    Inherits UserControl

    Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
    System.EventArgs)
    If (Not IsPostBack) Then
    'Perform search
    Dim s As New DataImport