can't Update information at the editing row

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Cheryl, Oct 21, 2003.

  1. Cheryl

    Cheryl Guest

    I have create a dropdownlist in datagrid, and when I
    select the item in the dropdownlist. It will retrieve
    information from the database and update
    the "Boundcolumn". But I cant invoke
    the "OnSelectedIndexChanged" when I clicked on the
    dropdownlist.

    <ASP:DATAGRID id="MyDataGrid" runat="server"
    AutoGenerateColumns="False" HeaderStyle-BackColor="#aaaadd"
    Font-Size="8pt" Font-Name="Verdana" CellPadding="2"
    BorderColor="Black" BackColor="White"Width="100%" Font-
    Names="Verdana" GridLines="Horizontal"
    OnEditCommand="EditCommand" OnCancelCommand="CancelCommand"
    OnUpdateCommand="UpdateCommand" nItemCommand="ItemCommand"
    OnSelectedIndexChanged="changeFields">

    <ASP:EditCommandColumn EditText="Edit" CancelText="Cancel"
    UpdateText="OK"></ASP:EditCommandColumn>
    <asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="Stage">
    <ItemTemplate><%#DataBinder.Eval
    (Container.DataItem,"sStage")%>
    </ItemTemplate>
    <EditItemTemplate>
    <asp:DropDownList id="StageList" runat="server"
    DataSource="<%# GetVersionStage(getFileName)%>"
    DataTextField="sStage" >
    </asp:DropDownList>
    </EditItemTemplate>
    </asp:TemplateColumn>
    <asp:BoundColumn DataField="dtDateTime"
    HeaderText="Date/Time" ReadOnly="True"></asp:BoundColumn>
    <asp:BoundColumn DataField="nSize" HeaderText="Size"
    ReadOnly="True"></asp:BoundColumn>
    </Columns>
    </ASP:DATAGRID>

    Cheryl, Oct 21, 2003