Capture html contents before sent to browser

Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi

I want to write a program in the web server side to capture the contents that will be sent to client browsers, I want the contents to go through and be processed by my routines and then be sent to clients.

The detail is, we have existing web application that I do not want to change, when each HTML page is generated at the web server, right before it is sent to client browsers I want to use my routines to process it, then pass it back to the web server then sent to clients. This is something like a filter in the web server side.

Can anybody shed some light on this for me?