Capture onchange event for ListBox control

Niklas Lingärde

Hello,

I'm trying to configure the behaviour of a ListBox control on a
aspx-page.
I would like postbacks to occur no matter of what action the user
performs when changing the ListBox's selected index.

If I set autopostback=true for the ListBox it works when clicking the
listitem using the mouse. However, it is not possible to scroll and
cause postbacks using the arrow keys. If I disable autopostback, it is
possible to use the arrow keys, but then of course, no postback
occurs.

Any suggestions?

/Niklas Lingärde