  1. Hello, I am hoping I have a very basic question for Cascading Style Sheets
    If I am using an ASp:panel control and I have a number of controls in the panel, how do I get the controls to all collectively center in the panel? I see an attribute for Text centering, but that is different then having all of the controls center within the panel. I could put them all in a table and center the table, but is there a better way to accomplishe this

    Thanks in advance for your assistance.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmltIEhlYXZleQ==?=, Jun 6, 2004

  2. the <ASP:panel> creates a <SPAN> tag. You can attach a style to the panel
    through its CssClass property. And, yes, that is the way I would do it, as
    it conforms to web standards. NOTE, however, that it may fight you in grid
    layout, so turn off the grid.

    If you know all of the controls at design time, you can set them up in a
    table in the panel (so you can turn on or off the collection) and put them
    where you want. I would turn off the damn grid first, as it is just SO
    annoying and fights any type of liquid layout.

    Did I mention that the grid layout is annoying? ;->

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP], Jun 7, 2004