castor jdo

anirud

In my project we are using CASTOR JDO for database connective and
using iplanet server.

Following query is working fine in local in environment using
websphere but when tiring in iplanet server(Dev). I am getting
inconsistence in data retrieval. Please give me some suggestion to
solve the issue.

SELECT distinct t FROM
com.ford.fleet.pm.domain.impl.DebitTransactionImpl t WHERE
t.DealerToCache = $1 AND t.transactionState = $2 ORDER BY
t.DealerInvoiceDateToCache ASC", new Object[]{dealer,
transactionState})

Thanks & Regards,
Ramesh

Manish Pandit

I am getting
inconsistence in data retrieval. Please give me some suggestion to
solve the issue.

Can you elaborate the inconsistency ? Inconsistency in the number of
records or their relevance ? Do you see a different result every time
the query is run ?

-cheers,
Manish