Castor Localization

SmartBart

I've a question:

I've a web service that recive a xml in input. This xml is mapping
with Castor library in my object.
In this XML there are elements and attributes of type double.

For Example
<element1 attribute1="0.10">1.20</element1>

For localization problem the XML could be this
<element1 attribute1="0,10">1,20</element1>

where the decimal separator is changed from '.' to ',' .

How can i resolve it?
There is something that i can do on mapping.xml ?

Thanks alot