    Thanks

    - Thorgeir

    , Jun 2, 2006

  2. Prashanth G Guest

    Probably to my understanding, We could have a function which takes the button name as parameter and the function can be register to the button when we actually create button. The kind of maupulation can be diffentiated within the function by trapping the ID or the caption given to the button.
    I am not very sure whether this would solve ur problem.
    ---
    Posted via www.DotNetSlackers.com

    Prashanth G, Jun 12, 2006