CDO Email - multiple format option?

Rob Meade

Hi all,

Reading through the CDO email articles on ASPFAQ, very good, very helpful.

Question: I see .textBody and .htmlBody as properties, was wondering if you
can add BOTH to an email so that if a user has HTML enabled (lets say in
Outlook) they get the HTML version, and if they dont, then it'll use the
plain text version?

If this is the case please let me know as I need to finish this code this
evening if possible and it would save me some testing :eek:)

Thanks in advance for any help/info.

Regards

Rob

Rob Meade

If this is the case please let me know as I need to finish this code this
evening if possible and it would save me some testing :eek:)

Thanks anyway guys, now tested and working :eek:)

Regards

Rob