cdonts attachfile as inline

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by inja, Jan 18, 2005.

  1. inja

    inja Guest

    Hello,

    How to attach a file to an email as an inline element ?

    Code:

    objMail.AttachFile Server.MapPath("./path_to/image.gif")

    The result:

    I'd like the content-disposition to be inline.

    Any ideas ?

    Thanks
    inja, Jan 18, 2005

  2. inja

    inja Guest

    inja wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > How to attach a file to an email as an inline element ?
    >
    > Code:
    >
    > objMail.AttachFile Server.MapPath("./path_to/image.gif")
    >
    > The result:

    > I'd like the content-disposition to be inline.
    >
    > Any ideas ?
    >
    > Thanks

    I finally got it.

    objMail.AttachFile Server.MapPath("./path_to/image.gif")

    has to be replaced by

    objMail.AttachURL Server.MapPath("./path_to/image.gif"),"image.gif"

    Thanks anyway to the group.
    inja, Jan 19, 2005