cgi dispatcher?

matt

Could someone point me in the direction of creating my own C++ URL
dispatcher?

I'm looking for something similar to the Rails dispatcher so that I
can do my own URL mapping.
mod_rewrite is not what I'm looking for :)

The project I'm working on is a C++ cgi app, and I'm trying to create
pretty URL's only, with no use of the dirty one's.

Thanks

Matt

red floyd

Could someone point me in the direction of creating my own C++ URL
dispatcher?

I'm looking for something similar to the Rails dispatcher so that I
can do my own URL mapping.
mod_rewrite is not what I'm looking for :)

The project I'm working on is a C++ cgi app, and I'm trying to create
pretty URL's only, with no use of the dirty one's.

www.google.com

matt

:)

I suppose that I should have clarified that I had already spent an
hour cozied up with google. I found a lot of "uses of dispatch" and
"configuring dispatch.cgi" but nothing on how to "create your own from
scratch" I have a good idea of what I want, but I don't know the
particulars of how to get there.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to try and help though.

Matt