Change Installer User Interface TextBox to ComboBox

apondu

Hi,

I am using a VS2003 for Packaging and Deployment. I have used the User
Interface and add a TextBox A dialog to my project. We know tht this
Dialog contains only TextBox's and can be used to give the values at
the time of installation.

I needed to customize ths TextBox Dialog, i wanted to chanege one of
the TextBox to Combo Box. and store the Values into this Combo Box.

I needed to know hw can i change the TextBox form this TextBox Dialoge
to a Combo Box.

Does anyone here knw how can i achieve this.

Thanks for the help.

Regards
Govardhan