change namespace using XSLT

Discussion in 'XML' started by harrazh, Aug 25, 2008.

  1. harrazh

    harrazh

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    He Guys,
    I'm new to the XSLT , so u might find my question very stupid, but please bare with me

    I have a soap request with a namespace to qualify the function required, I need to change the namespace so that the webservice won't reject it, please see below

    the request will look like the following example
    <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:q0="http://address.com" >
    <soapenv:Body>
    <q0:findByLocation>
    <city></city>
    <state>NC</state>
    </q0:findByLocation>
    </soapenv:Body>
    </soapenv:Envelope>

    I want it to be transformed into

    <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:q0="http://east.address.com" >
    <soapenv:Body>
    <q0:findByLocation>
    <city></city>
    <state>NC</state>
    </q0:findByLocation>
    </soapenv:Body>
    </soapenv:Envelope>

    I only need to change the q0 namespace
    how can I do that?

    another thing, I need a book name or a good reference to teach me XSL transformation

    harrazh, Aug 25, 2008