    system. err.number is 424.

    I see nothing in my logs...

    Any ideas?
    Blake, May 28, 2004

  2. Blake

    Blake Guest

    Re: .ChangePassword method using WinNT provider and error 424 | -2147024843

    Actually, I think the problem is related tot he 'GetObject' line, and not
    the password change line. I get the following error:

    -2147024843

    from the Set oUser line.

    Ideas??

    Blake

    Blake, May 28, 2004

  3. Re: .ChangePassword method using WinNT provider and error 424 | -2147024843

    Blake wrote:
    > Actually, I think the problem is related tot he 'GetObject' line, and
    > not the password change line. I get the following error:
    >
    > -2147024843
    >
    > from the Set oUser line.

    -2147024843 = 0x80070035

    The 8007 indicates a Win32 error, but this one is *not* listed at:

    Win32 Error Codes for ADSI
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/adsi/adsi/win32_error_codes_for_adsi.asp

    which instructs you to convert the last 4 hex digits to decimal

    x0035 = 53 decimal

    and look it up as a native Win32 error...

    System Error Codes (0-499)
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/debug/base/system_error_codes__0-499_.asp

    53 The network path was not found. ERROR_BAD_NETPATH

    --
    Michael Harris
    Microsoft.MVP.Scripting
    Michael Harris \(MVP\), May 29, 2004