Changing IE default access directory

jindal

Hello everybody

my problem is related to internet explorer.
By default internet explorer can access my computer and all drive to
save, download, open files. i want to restrict this access to
particular directory "c:\internet" so that IE can access files system
below this directory. It should not able to access the file system
above this directory..

Plz reply soon

Thanks in advance

Thomas Matthews

jindal said:
Hello everybody

my problem is related to internet explorer.
By default internet explorer can access my computer and all drive to
save, download, open files. i want to restrict this access to
particular directory "c:\internet" so that IE can access files system
below this directory. It should not able to access the file system
above this directory..

Plz reply soon

Thanks in advance

Since this has nothing to do with the C++ language,
you can gain better advice by posting to a Microsoft
newsgroup. Read the FAQ and welcome.txt below for
hints to better newsgroups.

--
Thomas Matthews

C++ newsgroup welcome message: