Check C++ code (free)

SaticCaster

We are glad to announce the new version of the PVS-Studio 4.00. The
new version of our tool includes a FREE general-purpose analyzer for C/
C++/C++0x.

Blog posts:
1) Static analysis of source code by the example of WinMerge -
http://www.viva64.com/en/b/0082
2) Static analysis: errors in media player and bugless ICQ -
http://www.viva64.com/en/b/0084
3) Let the world tremble! We've released PVS-Studio 4.00 with a free
general-purpose analyzer!-http://www.viva64.com/en/b/0085

PVS-Studio page:
http://www.viva64.com/en/pvs-studio/

Download page:
http://www.viva64.com/en/pvs-studio-download/

Thank you for your attention. Try PVS-Studio. Send us your feedback.
Ask us questions. Give us your interesting samples. Offer new
diagnostic rules we could implement.
Sincerely yours, Andrey Karpov, one of the PVS-Studio's developers.

Balog Pal

We are glad to announce the new version of the PVS-Studio 4.00. The
new version of our tool includes a FREE general-purpose analyzer for C/
C++/C++0x.

CRAPWARE :-( don't boher with download.

Wonder what these guys did in the first 3 versions -- definitely not
learning what a 'trial' version should mean, or how to respect whatever
plugins already exist in VS.

Stuart Golodetz

CRAPWARE :-( don't boher with download.

Wonder what these guys did in the first 3 versions -- definitely not
learning what a 'trial' version should mean, or how to respect whatever
plugins already exist in VS.

I suspect the phrase "Let the world tremble!" in the announcement might
have given the game away... :)