Checkbox In DataGrid

Guest

Hello, I added a Checkbox column to my DataGrid in the normal display mode
with the anticipation that the user could click on the check box on one or
more of the rows and that the system would retain the value of the checkbox.
But I find when I itterate over the Datagrid, all of my checkboxes are not
set at the value specified at entry. It did maintain the "edit" click event
on the datagrid, but not those check boxes.

Is there a way to get the system to retain the checkbox values?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!!