Datagrid with checkbox

Sam

Hi All,

I have a datagrid which uses checkbox template (below) and I want to disable
my check box when the datagrid is first loaded. And then when user clicks on
the edit link, the checkbox is enable. The problem that I'm having with the
code below is that when I click on the edit link, the checkbox does not seem
to be enable.Would someone help me?

Regards

Sam

<asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="Extended Email FollowUp">
<HeaderStyle HorizontalAlign="Center"
BackColor="Gray"></HeaderStyle>
<ItemStyle HorizontalAlign="Center"></ItemStyle>
<HeaderTemplate>
Program
</HeaderTemplate>
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:CheckBox id="cbl" Runat="server" EnableViewState="true"
checked='<%# Convert.ToBoolean(DataBinder.Eval(Container,
"DataItem.Active")) %>' enabled="False">
</asp:CheckBox>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateColumn>

nasirmajor

[...]