    top? I looked for a setting but did not see one,.

    Thanks,
    Doug

    dbuchanan, Jun 20, 2008

  2. dbuchanan

    Munna Guest

    Hi

    By default checkboxlist remain in vertical orientation ... and in
    about 5px margin...
    check you checkboxlist so that it dont have any height specified...
    check also cellpadding and cellspacing... and change the repeat layout
    from table to flow...

    Best of luck

    Munna

    www.munna.shatkotha.com
    www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
    www.shatkotha.com

    Munna, Jun 20, 2008

  3. Hello Doug,

    I reproduce the sparse layout of CheckBoxList when a big value of the
    property "Height" is set in the control. For example:

    <asp:CheckBoxList Height="500" runat="server" ID="chkList"
    DataSourceID="SqlDataSource1" DataTextField="szDescription"
    DataValueField="wCustType" />

    Doug, would you please check whether there is a definition of Height on
    your side? By removing the Height property, CheckBoxList will stay at the
    top and use the default cell spacing (if not defined elsewhere) between the
    checkboxes as is expected.

    If this suggestion does not help, would you please show us some sample
    code, e.g. your definition of the CheckBoxList in the aspx page, or
    code-behind codes that operate on the control's properties?

    Please let me know if you have any other concerns, or need anything else.

    Regards,
    Jialiang Ge (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    .